TWDB Holding State Revolving Fund Financial Assistance Workshops and Meetings
TWDB – The Texas Water Development Board is holding workshops around the state to share information on the availability of low interest rate loans for water and wastewater construction projects. The workshops will focus on the Drinking Water and Clean Water State Revolving Fund programs, including changes to both programs. TWDB staff will discuss the recent solicitation to submit new water or wastewater projects for the two programs for State Fiscal Year 2014.
There will be six financial assistance workshops held across the state. Participants will hear timely information and have the opportunity to ask clarifying questions on the following topics:
- An overview of the CWSRF and DWSRF programs, including the cost savings and loan terms available under these programs;
- Opportunities for loan forgiveness subsidies that may be available in SFY 2014 for disadvantaged communities or projects with eligible green components;
- Completing and submitting the Project Information Form released under the recent solicitations to express your interest in receiving financial assistance from the CWSRF and DWSRF;
- The project ranking process and how to ensure your project receives the maximum points possible; and
- A timeline and anticipated funding levels for the upcoming SFY 2014 program year.
Happy Holidays from SAMCO!
On behalf of the SAMCO team, we wish you and yours a very happy holiday season. We are looking forward to a great new year in 2013!